Rice water has a lot of healing properties that help soothe inflamed skin of our face. It has a natural cooling effect which helps in getting rid of the tan that has been persistent for a long time. Rice water for skin whitening has been brought from Ayurveda long back and passed down to generations through the ages. Putting a rice face pack regularly will help actively to improve blood circulation. Fermented rice water is excessively rich in minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins that get rid of any skin infections.
Fermented Rice Water
Rice water contains minerals, vitamins, and loads of amino acids which are the necessity of beautiful skin. It also has ferulic acid, which is a great antioxidant, and known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- 1 cup rice
- Moisturizing Cream
- Soak a cup of rice in water for 30 minutes and grind it in the same water thoroughly.
- Strain the paste through a cloth and keep the rice water in a warm place for a few days.
- Don’t get alarmed with the fermented smell, it is the sign of formula completion.
- Sink the cotton ball in rice water and put it on your face along with moisturizer at night.
- Wash your face with cool water in the morning. Pat Dry.
How to use rice water to get fair skin at home
Rice Water, Curd, and Honey
By using rice water, curd, and honey regularly, the skin will start to feel soft, radiant, and tight. This should be used on an everyday basis as a part of skincare routine. This pack of natural skin toning enhances cell growth, helps keep your skin smooth, and stimulates blood flow.
- 3 tablespoon rice water
- 2 tablespoon curd
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Mix 3 tablespoon of rice water with 2 tablespoons of curd and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Blend the paste well and leave on face till it completely dries off.
- Wash with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Repeat once a week for a couple of weeks for fairer skin faster.
Rice Water and Olive oil
This gives you the softest skin after you follow this rice paste for skin mask. More than that you get a glowing, flawless, and fair skin.
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Few drops of essential oil
- 2 tablespoon of rice paste
- Mix rice paste, olive oil, lemon juice, and essential oil into a smooth paste.
- Apply the residue to your face and keep it there for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water. Apply 3 times a week for better results.
Rice Water and Coconut Milk
Rice water with coconut for skin whitening also enables the skin to restore its natural texture, and tone before the harsh sun and pollution gets hold of it. Coconut milk also helps to heal acne and calming down the redness of an outbreak. It performs as a styptic on the skin by replenishing the pores.
- 3 tablespoon rice water/ paste
- 2 tablespoon coconut milk
- Take 3 tablespoons of rice water/ paste and 4 tbsp. of coconut milk.
- Leave the mixture on the affected area for 20 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
- Apply it four times a week, preferably at night for best results.
Rice is good for eating as well as an external appliance. It is one of the few always available in home kinds of stuff that can help you boost up your skin regime.